When are my Taxes due?
I own a business. I know I have to do taxes (obviously), but when exactly do they need to be done by? Don't panic. Just because the clock struck midnight and it is now 2021, it does not mean that all things are due now! Here is a little breakdown of what is due and when it is due:
· Individual income tax returns: April 15, 2021
· Estimated tax payments for the 2020 tax year: January 15, 2021 (final payment)
· Partnership returns: March 15, 2021 (extended deadline is September 15, 2021)
· C-Corporation income tax returns: April 15, 2021 (if you operate on a calendar year) or 15th day of the fourth month following the end of the corporation’s fiscal year (if you operate on a fiscal, rather than a calendar year)
· S-Corporation returns: March 15, 2021 (if you operate on a calendar year) or 15th day of the fourth month following the end of the fiscal year (if you operate on a fiscal, rather than calendar year)
If you still aren't sure when you need to get your CPA the information they need, reach out to your bookkeeper or accountant to verify!